Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Bet

2 years ago on April 9th Kyle Alan proposed to me. We were engaged and would be married on April 5th a year later. During the year of our engagement our friends would joke and eventually made bets with each other. "Hey kel, I bet you guys will get knocked up before your 1st anniversary!" Being the debater that I am I argued til I was blue in the face. I didn't even think it was all that funny because Kyle and I had a 5 year plan.
We became man and wife on April 5th of last year. Our 5 year plan quickly became a 1 1/2-2 year plan. We had 2 scares throughout our first year. Each time we realized we weren't prego we would text our friends and remind them that they were going to lose their bets! Theres no way it'll happened.

This morning, 4 days before our one year anniversary, I decided to take a test. 3 tests later I was convinced.

They won their bets and we won the gift of a baby.

<3

No comments: