Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Morning

Its Sunday morning and I'm sitting next to my sleeping husband. For the 1st time in almost 2 months, we are off for the day. The WHOLE day! No work, school, babysitting or events that pull us from each other in opposite directions. We woke up together and will go to bed together and I'm pretty positive we won't make it out of the apartment no matter how hard the world trys to pull us out.
I made breakfast in bed for my love... pancakes with caramelized peaches. He quickly fell back to sleep and I'm just watching him. Creepy?? hahaha well too bad. I love him! and I love Sundays like this. Its been too long since we just layed in bed listening to every copeland album there is, watching the bright green trees surround our windows and just laugh at people and life.

Don't call me, I'll call you. Its sunday.

1 comment:

Brazen Hussey's said...

Sabbaths are great. One recommendation: banana pancakes with strawberry compote! With white chocolate chips...and peanut butter...and snicker's bars blended into a morning shake.

Sorry. Carried away. :)

--JMH