Friday, January 1, 2010

Ciao 2009

A list of some of my favorite memories made in 2009

January
Tony, Kyle and I celebrated the life of Frank J Pompi one night after he passed away. It was a sad night but one I'll always remember and love.

February
I celebrated New Years Eve with Catie and Annie. They had no idea they were listening to a youtube replay at 630 in the evening.
I also wrote 3 songs that I recorded with my husband in the studio. I felt so tight for writing songs, singing and playing them.
I made a baby and didn't even know it. :D

March
I was reminded of the importance of my dads career and the danger he puts himself in every day. I started loving my dad even more than I ever had or even thought possible. He's always been my hero, that month just gave me an even stronger respect. RIP Oakland officers.

April
I found out I was PREGNANT!!!
My husband and I celebrated our One Year Anniversary. Love you baby!
I saw Lily Allen ( my cruuuush!! ) in concert

May
I saw my baby in an ultrasound for the first time in my life.

July
I found out I was having a boy!
My husband graduated from college with a BAS in Audio Engineering

August
8th Annual Tahoe vacation with the fam
I made home made pasta sauce for the first time

September
I had a 3D ultrasound and saw my sons face for the first time
I started volunteering at the AWANAs program at my dads church
I had a photo shoot with Joey in my belly
I got a new car!

October
I was given a baby shower
I saw TTNY in SF
I celebrated Catie's 20th birthday with her
I purchased my brothers record, Road Maps and Heart Attacks
I went to DisneyLand with my family for a day <3

November
I was given another baby shower
I gave birth to my baby boy, Joseph Alan!!

December
I woke up on Christmas morning with my Husband on the right of me and my son on the left. xoxo



Talk about a good year!
Peace out 2009!

No comments: