Monday, September 21, 2009

Watch out!

If one more person tells me I look due any day now AFTER I tell them I have 10 weeks to go, they will get to experience the built up frustration I have been growing inside from the last 20 idiots that told me the same thing..
For all those people that lack discretion, can you please tell me where I'm supposed to hide my now 16 inch long baby thats growing in my 12 inch long torso? Cause last time I checked I was 5 foot 1 inch tall and have nowhere for anything to grow but out. Also, can you please tell me whats wrong with being pregnant and looking like it? Pregnancy is a beautiful thing and if you don't like my tank tops and would prefer a tent top then tough luck!! my baby in my belly is cuter than your baby outside your of yours..sorry but I'm having a very frustrated moment and I'm over hiding it!
I'm 30 weeks pregnant with a healthy little baby boy that is continuing to grow rapidly and I love my huge belly, I love that it sticks straight out and I don't care if you think I'm too big cause I'm right on track.

2 comments:

LaurenLo{me}LoloLC said...

I for one think you are a fab-o preg-o chick-a!!! Let's take some pictures!!! :)

MakeupGeek said...

Your big ole' belly is adorable!!! I'm probably a guilty one in thinking you were due soon- you can punch me later, k? :( But I have to say you're the cutest preggo ever- tank tops and all :)